Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm coming OUT! ö_ö


Its been too dark in here ever since I came. I know I’m alone; nobody’s out there and its barely walls around me. At first, I was freely moving in this ‘cave’ I’m in. But as the days go by and months passes by, this ‘cave’ of mine gets too narrow for me to move. Still, its ok. I’m enjoying myself swimming around and floating in the water. The water here is also my only source of drink, so that I won’t get dehydrated while I’m still inside this ‘cave’.


I wonder where that voice is coming from. It’s like they’re singing. Though I don’t know what that song is, but surely it makes me feel sleepy.


Ooops.. I bumped my head on the wall again. I guess, I’m getting too big for this ‘lil space I have. But I know, in no time I’ll be free from this ‘cave’ of mine.


Ohh wait, I think I’m on my way out. I can see the path now; the way to the outside world. The ‘gate’ is being opened bit by bit each day.


I’m so excited! I can’t wait to see my mom and dad. I’m excited to see their reactions. Do you think they’ll like me? Though I’ve been here for almost 9 months, “coming out” will surely calls for a celebration! I know I’ll bring a BIG change in the lives of the people who’ll be taking care of me. Although it will take some time before we can understand each other but I am certain that they are happy seeing me alive.


So please pray for my safety as I head my way out. And please, do also pray for my mom’s strength, that she can endure the pain she’ll be going through.


Ok! its time now. I hope to see you soon.


Oh I forgot to tell you my name. Well you can call me anything you want but most of them call me “baby” and I like it!..



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


February 22, 2008 at 6:30 pm
- Baby Jacob Rhynuer Caballero was born!!.. (my pamangkin!)

No comments: